IDEXX Animana is pleased to announce version 3.10.
In this release, we’ve focused on simplifying the way you work with outstanding invoices, as well as providing you with the ability to create statements for multiple clients at the same time. Alongside these improvements, we’ve also been working in the background to make Animana faster and more stable, which in the coming weeks will lead to a new, unique Animana URL for your clinic.
We strongly recommend you to read these release notes carefully in order to stay up to date with the changes made. For more information, please feel free to contact your local support team at email@example.com.
Animana Release Highlights – Version 3.10
In this release we’ve given the Outstanding Invoices page some upgrades, making it easier to navigate and more helpful for your clinic’s administration. You’ll now see new columns across the page, as well as more flexibility to sort invoices based on these and the other columns you’re used to seeing in Animana.
Here’s how we’ve improved the Outstanding Invoices page in 3.10:
- New filtering options. Users can now filter outstanding invoices by location, date range, and several other columns across the top of the page.
- New columns to better organise outstanding invoices. These include Oldest Outstanding Invoice, Last Monthly Invoice, Client Location, Email, and Submitted eClaim Amount, all of which you can use to sort your outstanding invoices. The existing columns Payment Schedule and Bad Debtor have now been moved to the end of the page.
- Total amount owed. Users will now see the total amount owed in outstanding invoices at the bottom of the Outstanding Balance column. This amount will also update as you apply filters to the table, showing the outstanding balance for a particular date range.
- Removal of pdf export option. As a bit of technical housekeeping, this feature has been removed. This is to make way for future improvements we’re currently working on regarding the way you can export outstanding invoices in Animana.
To learn more about how to keep track of clients with outstanding invoices, see our Knowledge Base article.
Wouldn’t it be convenient if you could generate a single statement listing outstanding invoices from multiple clients at the same time? With Animana 3.10, you can!
After numerous requests from Animana users, we’ve built new functionality allowing you to download and print statements for multiple clients (in batches), directly from the Outstanding Invoices page. If you don’t have the Statements setting activated yet, you can contact Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org to activate it.
This coincides with some other small adjustments we’ve made to statements with 3.10, including:
- New Statement Batch page. This is where you will print off your newly created batch statements. These batch statements will be downloaded as zip files, with up to 50 statements per file. Read our Knowledge Base articles to learn more about how to create, download and unzip multiple statements using this feature.
- Statement headers and footers. Headers and footers on statements will now show the clinic location where the client is based, rather than the clinic location of the Animana user creating the statement.
- Statement date displayed in Client File. Once you’ve created a statement, a line with the statement date will now appear in the statement line in the Client File.
Want to learn more about Financial Statements? Click here.
Upcoming changes to your Animana URL
While we’ve been busy building new functionalities and polishing existing ones for the 3.10 release, we’ve also been working in the background to make Animana faster and more stable. One of the results of this is that you’ll notice in the coming weeks is a dedicated URL with your clinic name (e.g. myclinic.animana.com), which you’ll now see upon logging in to Animana. Note that you will still continue to log in to Animana at login.animana.com.
While the way you log in to Animana won’t be affected, the change of the URL will lead to important changes to lab equipment connectivity, Dicom connectivity, pop-up blocking in your browser, and diary synchronisation with mobile devices. Your clinic will receive an e-mail with detailed instructions for optimal use of Animana shortly before these changes take effect.
In the meantime, be sure to keep login.animana.com in your bookmarks or shortcuts, as this is where you will continue to log in to Animana. Your new custom URL will only appear once you’ve logged in, and won’t have any impact further on the way you work in Animana.
We hope you enjoy the improvements we’ve introduced to Animana 3.10. If you have any questions about any of the changes in 3.10, never hesitate to check the Knowledge Base or get in touch with Animana Customer Support.