What is two-way integration?
When you implement two-way diagnostic integration, diagnostic order and result information flow seamlessly back and forth between your practice management software (where orders are placed and results are received), and your in-house analyzers.
Not all integration is the same. True two-way integration has the following capabilities that make your practice’s workflow more efficient:
- Order the diagnostic tests for in-house analyzers from within the record while eliminating the need to reenter any patient or client data anytime during the process.
- Automatically receive and post the results to the patient record.
The three reasons why you need two-way integration
The IDEXX Animana 2-way integration brings you the following benefits:
- Increases staff efficiency by automating and eliminating manual steps in the process.
- Virtually eliminates errors associated with manual entry.
- Improves clinical decisions through complete patient reports and direct access to historical views and trending within IDEXX VetConnect® PLUS.
Why is 2-way integration better with IDEXX Animana?
As the industry’s leading diagnostic experts, we will make sure Animana brings you features that we have found eliminate manual steps and improves workflow
- You can order directly from within the patient record in just 3 easy steps. The Animana work flow will save you time in each visit, overall saving you valuable time each week.
- Diagnostic results are available directly within the patient record saving you time and ease in finding the results information.
- You get access to patient results in IDEXX VetConnect® PLUS where you will find full historical views of your patient’s results.
- Setup is very easy and it is free of charge.
Are you ready to use Animana’s IDEXX Analysers integration?
Animana’s 2-way integration with the IDEXX in-clinic analysers requires
- An IDEXX VetLab® Station with current software version
- A windows PC
- The activation of the integration module in Animana.
Download the Download the integration flyer, or contact your Animana customer support for more information on email@example.com. And don’t forget to make sure you’ve set up your integration with IDEXX Reference Labs to ensure ultimate efficiency in your practice.